As a real estate broker and appraiser with 21+ years of experience, I have helped hundreds of people take the best possible route to get the most ideal outcome when buying or selling their homes.
Whether you’re buying or selling, I’m 100% dedicated to making sure you’re not leaving money on the table.
I ensure that my clients always get the best when it comes to their homes. Here’s why…My commitment and dedication to my clients is unmatchable.
- Through my own experience of building and remodeling homes, I have an abundance of knowledge in construction from interior finishes to basic construction techniques and workmanship.
- I have experience working with investors and through my own real estate investments, which all have had a track record of success.
- I have a sphere of trusted professionals for referrals including contractors, title, escrow, home inspectors, lenders, movers and cleaners.
- Problem-solving is one of my greatest skills. I believe everything is “figure-outable” and because I have the will, I always find a way.
- I’ve been a Kitsap County resident since 1979 and a Kitsap County real estate broker since 2002.
- I’m the owner of Olympic Appraisal Group and have been a Certified Residential Appraiser since 2000.
- I’m extremely thorough and have a great reputation with other agents. This is beneficial to you because it helps when negotiating sales.
My commitment and dedication to my clients is unmatchable. Some of my clients ask if I even have other clients because they feel like my #1 priority